Bamboo is a renewable resource and Moso bamboo (the type used for textiles) grows up to three feet per day in sustainable forests. The soft inner layer (pith) is mixed with a natural solvent, breaking it down and turning into bamboo viscose. The closed-loop system used guarantees that 99% of the solution is recovered and reused. Our bamboo textiles are certified chemical free and some have additional certifications for ethical and environmental standards. Bamboo requires no pesticides or fertilizers to grow and significantly less water than cotton.
Bamboo fabric is
- naturally breathable
- highly absorbent and moisture wicking- helping you feel dryer
- the naturally antimicrobial and antifungal properties make it odor resistant
- thermoregulating- which helps you feel cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- bamboo fabric provides natural UPF sun protection
- it is truly a miracle fabric!
- bamboo is one of the world’s most renewable resources
- it requires no pesticides or fertilizers to grow
- it requires significantly less water than cotton
- the closed-loop system guarantees that 99% of the solution is recovered and reused
- certified chemical-free
- FTC certified sustainable forestry
Our bamboo textiles are certified chemical free and some have additional certifications for ethical and environmental standards. Our brands provide transparency about manufacturing location and conditions.